From the desk of Rob Way,
As I sit and reflect on this past year and all the achievements that Swiftspace has made, I am immensely proud of our team.
This year we…
- Developed and launched innovative new products, such as the Ensemble
- We established ourselves in the DC Innovation Lab
- Continued to upscale our image with new marketing tools
- Secured fantastic orders from both existing and new clients, who recognize us as the leaders in the design and manufacturing of office furniture that will help them adapt to ever changing needs
- Demonstrated tremendous community leadership in supporting numerous charitable activities
While I could go on about our 2023 successes, I am going to take the advice of author C.S. Lewis for “There are better things ahead than any we leave behind”. I’d like to spend my short time with you talking, instead, about 2024.
So here we go…our plans for the start of 2024!
- In January we are launching AMP, our new integrated workstation product line. AMP will have all of the benefits you value in Swiftspace but, at a significant price reduction.
- January will also see the launch of our fresh new website. This will continue to both enhance our product brand visually and provide our customers with the right information in the format they need.
- In addition to the website we will also be adding the main core of our product lines to the CET Catalogue. This will make incorporating Swiftspace in project solutions much easier for specifiers that are both familiar with our products or are brand new.
- As the year progresses will be continuing our focus on sustainability and how it relates to our company and products.
The first step is the creation of material data sheets which will be available for all our product lines as part of the new website launch.
The second step will be working towards our BIFMA Level 1 certification.
- Lastly, we’ll be expanding the Ensemble product offering so that it can easily be shipped by courier with very little assembly required. With the right distribution partners, we believe this will open the “Home Office” market for Swiftspace.
I know I speak for the entire Swiftspace team in wishing all of you who have supported us this year a happy Holiday season with family and a hopeful and safe New year. We look forward to working with each of you as we continue to grow our business together in 2024!
Rob Way, CEO